The Los Nietos School District is seeking potential candidates to fill open positions on the Citizens Bond Oversight Committee.
The Bond Oversight Committee is responsible for:
1) Reviewing expenditures made from Measure M, E, N bond proceeds
2) Providing an annual report to the Board of Trustees regarding the appropriate use of bond funds by the district.
Open positions include:
• One Person Active in a senior citizen’s organization
- One person in a bona fide taxpayers’ organization
• One representative from the business community
• One person who is a parent or guardian of a Los Nietos School District student
• One person who is both a parent or guardian and active in the Los Nietos PTA/PTSA or school site council
• At large community members
A bond committee member will serve a two-year term of office. Meetings are held on a quarterly basis. There is no compensation for the service.
For further information or to request an application for the position, please call Rosemary Aiken-Serrano by May 6, 2022, at (562) 692-0271 x3212 or visit the Los Nietos School District located at 8324 S. Westman Ave., Whittier.